Monday, November 4, 2013

Olsen twins style

Do you know Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen's little sister Elizabeth Olsen? I did not know her existence until I saw her in the cuorestilo magazine. After This, I got curious so, I started surfing on the internet to take a look her stylism. I think she has a very cool and casual style.

The look I bring today is inspired in style while Elizabeth Olsen attending an event Installation Luncheon Hollywood Foreign Press Association. In my case, I wear a pink skirt instead of an orange one and a blouse. She is waiting to be the new it girl Mentioned in every fashion magazine as a trendy girl.

Do you like her cool style or do you prefer the Olsen twins style? thanks +Isaiah Joe for the help to making money online through his blog. www.Omoscowonder.com

But you can learn how to earn online here

No comments:

Post a Comment